When you need a personal loan as unique as your individual needs, you need a loan from SCU. We offer both unsecured personal loans and secured personal loans.
Unsecured Personal Loans
- The maximum term for an unsecured loan is 48 months and the amount available is determined on an individual basis
Secured Personal Loans
- The secured personal loan utilizes the money in your savings or certificate accounts in the Credit Union as collateral
- The terms and interest rates vary and are dependent upon the type of collateral used
- To find out more information contact the Loan Experts at 800-223-8356
Pre K - 12
Need a little help with private school tuition? SCU can provide a 12 month loan.
- Private school tuition
- 12 monthly payments
If you've exhausted your supply of scholarships and grants and you still need cash for college, we may be able to help. SCU provides a college supplemental loan to parents and students. We call it Campus Companion.
If you are a student who is attending school at least half time (minimum of 6 credit hours), you may be eligible for:
- $2,500 per undergraduate academic year and up to 84 monthly payments
- $2,000 per graduate student semester
- Student VISA card
- Free checking account
- Staley Debit/Check Card
- Online Banking
To find out more information, contact the Loan Experts at 800-223-8356.
Sallie Mae Student Loans
- Smart Option Student Loan® available through a Staley CU partnership with Sallie Mae
- Three repayment options and competitive interest rates to help you pay for college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans
Visit the Sallie Mae website for more information.